
I am full of
Anger, sorrow and pain.
My head is full of stress
When the day before last
everything was slain.
You did the one thing I can never pardon,
You stabbed me in the back.
What was my sunny and beautiful world
You suddenly turned dark and black.
How could you do that to me
do you know how it feels
when the eyes u loved questions you silently.
sitting in front of mob interrogating you.
where you have no importance at all,you are just a freak.
i guess that was our first meet and u made it last.
just know that i have no regrets but a lot of pain.
now i learnt that all the things in world are not the same
i was better in my fantasy world,cause the world of reality
is too speculative ,its too bad,its too insane..
Gone are my days of happiness,
Gone are my days of bliss.
Now only remains my loneliness,
And days past to reminisce.
Each step that I take,
Each time I take a breath,
Each second that slips away,
Brings me closer to my death.
Of all the things I have,
I still feel so poor,
And have become more depressed
Than I have ever felt before.
What am I fighting for,
Not only what but why,
When all I am doing
Is delaying the day I die.
i said don't ask me no question
I'll tell u no lies
think I'll close my eyes - to the pain that i realized
my head was spinning,pulsation was steadily increasing
i was sinking,i was lapsing
but do it matters to u anyhow.................................i guess no
u were quite,liberating me inside.
I told u everything still u acted like stranger bruised the most
I sat before you as a friend in pain,
My once happy relationship no longer well,
What used to be blissful and heavenly,
Is now more sullen than hell.
You know how bad love has been to me,
How every time it has wounded my heart,
And yet I try again and again,
And again love and I soon apart
As I try and think of what went wrong,
Of why it did not last,
I come to find it was my fault,
That I was such an ass.
I must not have waited long for a sight
I must have told the lies
I must not have been clear to you
I must not have drowned in ur thoughts from dusk to dawn.
I could have done a lot different,
I could have done it right,
I could be sleeping soundly,
Instead of staying up all night.
What you did to me I will never forget
As long as I live,
Yet someday... sometime hence,
I may learn to forgive.
Fall of an ardent follower
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Written By g0d-0f-love at Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
frm the depth of my heart
what a fuking looser
Post a Comment