Ashes Of My Pain

Monday, February 23, 2009


Another day died,another night crept
few more tears demiced from the loan pair of my wet eyes..
like everyday my black heart scarring darker still
graving the pain that's clinched in my heart
blood began churning in my brain,ripping my heart apart
wondering what has occoured,what have passed
harking back the faded memories of those disastrous eyes
damning my fortune and myself who was the cause.
When I close my eyes and notice that there is nothing I can do but dream
For you have left me here with nothing but visions of my past..
belive me my heart groans
Till' I can no longer remember
my darling dreams Prewritten scenes,
whatever i felt is my own
So to save face I'll take my place
Where I may safely feel alone.

I know there's aint no mercy, aint mercy left for me
but belive me i hate proving my love everyday
i hate when they say i broke your trust
cause i can never,may be because that thing never existed
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Alone in my battle in front of this heartless world
I don't expect anything,cause i know there's aint no mercy left for me
but wish to say,let me cry for my solitude
leave me alone,with my memories
don't kill them,keep them alive
to be burried with my own grave

0 comments: