
A dream, a nightmare Getting True Today
To fathom the deepest fear
i was living with a constant pain
that left me insane today,I'll have to bear.
all i can do is nothing other than
scribbling my thoughts that issues from a broken heart
in hope that someday you will understand me
Even when I close my eyes
There's an image of your face
I was pretending to be floating strong
But found I was sinking
In to still water
loosing my cutie pie forever
I can't even say a goodbye.........
When everything with meaning is shattered, broken, screaming
And I'm lost inside this darkness and I fear I won't survive.
I told u the truth,bt u think i lied,
I could pray and trick with a double tongue, but the only fool here's me
I choose the way to go, but the road won't set me free
Cos I wish you'd see me, baby, save me, I'm going crazy
Tryin' to keep me real, keep myself alive
i won't change,no matter you are away from my sight,
i m sitting in this dark place wid tears running my cheeks
noone can see me,
i m alone on the asphalt underneath,
ur picture is ripping my heart apart
may b after that i cannot love anyone
or may b i'll die.
Hmmmmmmmm..............This day will die tonight and there ain't no exception
I shouldn't wait for nothing to wait for
I won't cry for my solitude, lay my head and dream of you
but i would like you to know that this Feel is too Painful
nd too much for the time to erase,I'll bear it too.
I don't know what i m......!!!!
I am who I am and I'm not ashamed
Cause I'm a human, I'm not a freak
I live cause I breathe, so I'm unique!
I have no regrets,that i loved u
no matter what you thinks
I feel your words sting, yeah they hurt
But I won't give up, I'll fight my own way
As I was always taught that
It's time to let go, it's time to carry on with the show
don't mourn what is gone, greet the dawn
Just few words for you
Beauty,what is it all about?
If you're rotten all the way through on the inside
Call me ugly, stupid or too small
That's how I'm born and how I'll be
gudbye (uTiE pIe
When fear turns to reality
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Written By g0d-0f-love at Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment