Frozen love

Monday, May 3, 2010




I always th0ught we'd gr0w 0ld t0gether.
Facing each new day.
But n0w, in the tears that fall up0n my face.
Y0ur mem0ry fades away.

We walked with 0ur pr0blems in silence.
Dawn falling int0 dusk.
Leafs c0llecting at 0ur c0ld and tired feet.
Al0ng with what grieved us.

In my bedr00m, surr0unded by empty walls.
I want t0 scream and sh0ut.
My m0uth 0pens, but the t0rtured w0rds...
Just w0n't c0me 0ut.

Y0u! This girl I began t0 l0ve.
G0t l0st f0r a "N0thing".
Everything we'd built, destr0yed.
0ver 0ne careless fling.

Used t0 think I was s0 lucky.
I had it all.
N0thing unkn0wn is kn0wable, s0 depressed.
Y0u just watched me fall.

My heart bleeds.
The sn0w bec0mes red.
H0w life has m0cked y0u.
Were y0u ever here? mem0ries g0ne, dead.

Y0ur like salt 0n an 0pen w0und.
Reminding me y0u 0nce were here.
Warm like the bl00d in my veins.
The l0ve I had f0r y0u, s0 dear.

In my dist0rted, br0ken dreams.
S0 empty, yet real.
I'm fl0ating thr0ugh air.
I t0uch y0ur face, h0ping t0 feel.

This fr0zen silence bel0ngs t0 y0u.
I'm all that y0u see.
I 0nly want revenge.
Giving back what y0u gave t0 me.

S0rry I l0ved y0u s0.
And y0u didn't feel the same.
When I think 0f what c0uld have been.
What a waste! Such a shame!

St0ne by st0ne, I'll re-build my life.
I'm str0nger when hardest hit.
I kn0w 0nly t0 well.
This is the time I must never quit.

My c0nsci0us asks the questi0n.
I l0ng t0 hear.
Is the grass really greener 0n the 0ther side?
My c0nsci0us asks the questi0n.
I will always fear.

0 comments: