Since the day I met you…
I knew you were the one.
When I looked deeply into those brownish eyes,
I knew I saw the sun.
I see you standing by my side,
But thoughts don’t always last.
Sometimes it’s hard to move on
When you’re livin’ in the past.
But I knew that I loved you
From the first day that we met.
I know that you Hate me too,
And I never will forget.
No, I will always love you.
You showed me true happiness
And what it means to care.
I showed you what true love is,
And that I’m always there.
I said that we would be together,
Until the day we die.
But that day had come too soon,
Now I cannot help but cry.
But I knew that I loved you
From the first day that we met.
I know that we will never be together,
but who cares cause.
I will always love you.
I will Always Love You
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Written By g0d-0f-love at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment