18th january 2009
I haven’t talked to her from about a week or more
I miss her more than ever
I wish I would have never did this
I wish we would still talk
I wish she still cared.....
I wish I could turn back time
then this would have never happened…
its too late…
and she hates me now…
or at least I think so..
I loved her so much…
and I still do..
I’m trying to get over him.. I’m trying not to love her
but its so hard
why can’t I let go?!
she ripped out my heart… and took it with her
I feel dead inside.
I wonder…
if I actually died..
would she even care?
or even shed a tear?
Knowing that she was the only one who could have stopped me from doing this to myself........?
You Took My Heart
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Written By g0d-0f-love at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment