Thoughts

Tuesday, January 6, 2009




Love drizzles out of me like rain ending a drought,
Welcomed, relished and a removal of all doubt,
He soothing soul smothers my fire of fears,
it whispers to me: no more pain, no more tears,

But can you trust the puppet that removed his strings?
Who knows what the alluring darkness of this brings?
Married to that thought: till death do us part,
Fore I’m fearful Cupids cursed sister is aiming for my heart,

Let your sweet storm saturate this contemplation,
Because I’m sick to death of my hesitation,
Take hold of my hand and lead me the way,
Show me the sunshine at the end of this rainy day,

If love is war make me glad I surrendered to you,
I’m yearning for the vision to see this through,
Time will tell the tale that my heart desires,
Beating the countdown clock is all that it requires,

What I yearn for is at the end of the yellow brick road,
The wizard of Oz will give me the missing code,
I know now why the angels pulled us together,
For even with these thoughts I know I will be with you forever

1000 poems I wrote, 1000 drawings I drew,
Can’t explain the love I have for you,
The misconstrued thoughts are now being put in its grave,
Because I now have what I need, the wizard made me brave.

0 comments: