Why do people like you always leave can’t you just stay this time? I need you know more than ever. I need to know that you will still think of me from time to time. I’ll always remember you face like it was yesterday. Your long black hair covered your beautiful brown eyes. I love you so much.
Let me tell you about the way you make me feel. Or let me introduce you to the person I really am. To let you in could only hurt me more than before. The only thing left is to be okay.
Your love is not made for me. No matter how much I need it. Your love is not meant for me. I guess this is how it feels. I’ll never let you in again.
When you left you didn’t know, till that message on your phone. Now I saw you last week when you came in my dreams. Our words were small and my heart was there but yours was still gone. So now I’m sitting here missing you more and more. Now I see.
Your love is not made for me. No matter how much I need it. Your love is not meant for me. I guess this is how it feels. I’ll never let you in again.
Remember the nights we spent on the phone. Talking about nothing or anything at all.
You never knew how I felt until the one day. That is mine. So I’m writing this down to help you out. Why did you have to leave and come back in my dreams? I don’t wanna see you cause it hurts me so. You send me signs all the time. Make your move or just leave me alone.
Your love is not made for me. No matter how much I need it. Your love is not meant for me. I guess this is how it feels. I’ll never let you in again.
Why do people like you always leave can’t you just stay this time? I need you know more than ever. I need to know that you will still think of me from time to time. I’ll always remember you face like it was yesterday. Your long black hair covered your beautiful brown eyes. I love you even much.
Your love is not made for me. No matter how much I need it. Your love is not meant for me. I guess this is how it feels. I’ll never let you in again.
Please don’t leave me this time.
The way it makes me feel
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Written By g0d-0f-love at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment