You’ve given me a rebirth
A second chance at childhood
A reason for naivaté
A reason to cry today
A reason to feel like the best
A reason to fall to my knees
A reason to appreciate rest
Won’t you stay with me, please?
A future that’s not bright without you
Can only crumble and crackle away
The wounds that can’t heal without you
They open anew every day
Won’t you stay with me please?
So my daydreams keep me calm
So my ultimate prize
I can still realize
Just like enlightened psalms
There’s nowhere else I’d rather be
Nothing else I’d rather do
No one else I’d rather see
A second chance to be with you
Do you know at this moment
What makes my tears swell?
Do you know right this minute
What describes my only hell?
Do you know, at this moment
That my life isn’t complete
Unless I’m conquering this distance
Unless my dear love, we will meet?
There is never a more fearful moment
There is never a scarier dream
Then the one that puts me without you
By some unfulfilling means
Not knowing what it means.
Don’t you dare let me go
Don’t you dare close your eyes
Don’t you dare turn your ear
Don’t you dare look to the skies
Because I am your true love
Not the clouds always moving
I’m the one whose thinking of
You, every moment I am living
Forget that and you’ll break my heart
Forget that and you’ll dig my grave
Forget that and you’ll tear apart
The very one that you should save
Don’t you want to save me?
Why don’t you want to save me?
Is it something that I did?
Is it…Something that I did???
Won't You Please Stay
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Written By g0d-0f-love at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment